Break The Silence On Mental Health
walk so kids can talk
Sunday, May 1, 2011
THANK YOU to everyone for participating, volunteering, fundraising and ensuring our friends, family and colleagues had such a memorable time at the 2011 Walk for Kids Help Phone across the country.
This event is now closed.
Every dollar raised gives a young person hope - Kids Help Phone’s Walk website accepts donations year-round.
Participants who weren’t able to join us on event day are invited to send their pledge forms and pledges to (cheques payable to “Kids Help Phone”):
Walk for Kids Help Phone – Processing Centre
439 University Avenue #300
Toronto, Ontario M5G 1Y8
OR send it to your local Kids Help Phone Regional Office
Save the date! Next year's event is already in the calendar, Sunday May 6th.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
*Returning Walkers click on the 'Login' tab at the top to register. You can use your old Username and Password to register for this year's walk.*
1. Select a PROVINCE from the map below OR from the first drop down menu on the right
2. Select a LOCATION from the list of official walk sites from the second drop down menu
3. SCROLL down below the map to see more information about your chosen location
4. CLICK on the button that says 'Learn More & Register' to find the address, route map and entertainment details (Click 'Learn More & Register' tab to continue to register)
5. CLICK on the "Register Now' button once you see your preferred walk location and details